At Agrinavitas we have as a main objective to become recognized as leaders in the production of food crops and biofuels and in the adoption of solutions that contribute to the sustainability of the transportation and energy sectors.
This objective can only be achieved if the development of all our activities is closely tied to the basic pillars of sustainability:
- Respect for the environment.
- Social development.
- Economic benefit.
To comply with the aforementioned principles at Agrinavitas, we define the following sustainability actions in our mission, vision and values, which meet and direct all of our activities:
- Value creation
- Certification of raw materials
- Reduction of greenhouse gas emissions
- Personal and professional staff development
- Efficient use of natural resources
Agrinavitas is will develop a huge effort to find and develop more sustainable solutions for the transportation sector. We will focus on strategies with a focus on the development of technologies that contribute to Sustainable Development, amongst which are:
- Production of biofuels from lignocellulose biomass.
- Development of alternative technologies for the generation of renewable fuel
- Development of systems for producing lignocellulose biomass under sustainable schemes, avoiding deforestation and the use of high biodiversity areas.
- Improvement of the life cycle of the facilities and production processes,
Agrinavitas will promote and carry out activities and actions with general-interest purposes, focusing on education, culture and science. We believe that the innovative enterprise is a necessary and effective tool to move towards a society committed to sustainable development.
We aim to improve the surrounding environment not only in the economic aspect but also in social and environmental terms and, we aim to enable well-being of the people who work for us and also every individual, organization and community within the locale where we do business.